A LIFE-CHANGING RETREAT FILLED WITH ALOHA..
Do you want to step out from the box you have created ? Are you ready to discover your spiritual calling? Perhaps you are looking for true fulfillment of your purpose?
Are you looking to be more happy and to finally start loving yourself?
…Or of finding a genuine teacher whom you can connect with and trust to guide you at a deeper level?
Kumu Pa'a Lawrence Aki from Molokai Hawaii would love to help you. Joining him are Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster, Poʻopuaʻa Kathryn Roberts & Poʻopuaʻa Kyrian van Vliet, in our Annual 10 Day Retreat in Byron Bay at Wybalena Organic Farm Retreat, Australia – a complete Immersion Program in Hawaiian Culture, Spirituality, Traditional Practices & Healing.
An authentic tradition of 51 generations of Traditional Hawaiian Teachings shows you how to live your life with a firm and unshakeable foundation; to be Paʻa (strong foundation). It supports you to live more passionately, profoundly, truthfully everyday. ALOHA which means Unconditional Love - you hear it and read about it. This retreat will teach you how to put it into practice. As a taster watch this video with 51st Generation Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster where he shares the essence of Aloha from a Traditional perspective.
Space is limited for our Mana O Hawaii Retreat. If you are the one who needs to be there make your booking here
At the retreat an exciting world will open to you through topics such as:
- The Traditional Hawaiian Way of Thinking about things, life, the Universe and beyond
- Hawaiian Cosmology
- The concepts of the word "Papa" – dealing with the many layers and levels of existence
- Being Paʻa – how to build a strong, unshakeable foundation
- The foundation teachings – the ABC’s of Hawaiian Teachings and how they take you into the thousands of layers and realms of existence
- Correct Protocols – what they are, when they’re done, who does them, how and why
- Oli – traditional chants to learn its function and to master it
- Mele – traditional songs
- Moʻolelo – stories which open the hidden meanings
- Pule – traditional prayer and way of communicating with Akua – the higher being and all things in this Universe
- Hula – traditional Hawaiian dance which embodies healing, prayer, connection, stories through space and time
- Bodywork – healing touch through prayer
- Hoʻoponopono – dispelling the myths with an in depth introduction to the true traditional practice to bring alignment physically, mentally and spiritually
- Ceremony – learn about and participate in Ceremony as part of Protocol
Of course, we always have to be ready for anything and so you might find ʻUhane (spirit) is moving us to add more things in as we go – that’s what makes our retreats so dynamic, real and different. They are completely guided by the Kumus 24/7 spiritual communication.
There’s so much to offer to you that we can’t fit it all in this small space. If you’re interested in learning more:
Contact Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki via Messenger or send us an email
FAQ – how much and what’s included:
- $2 700 which includes 10 Ten nights shared accommodation
- All meals - starting with dinner and ending with breakfast
- All tuition and learning activities
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Gold Coast Airport (OOL) if needed
- Direct access to both Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki, Kumu Paʻa Kawika Foster and their nā poʻopuaʻa/nā alakaʻi (apprentices)
FAQ – is this retreat just for healers and practitioners
No – this retreat is for anyone who feels they would benefit from time with Kumu and the ancestors, learning about how to live life from a strong spiritual foundation, help with healing their own lives. Practitioners & Teachers will find the content enables them to offer more to their clients and students.
FAQ – how do I pay?
You can pay for your retreat online here via credit card. You can make the full payment immediately or pay in installments, as required:
- AUD $700 by February 1st
- AUD $1,000 by March 1st
- AUD $1,000 by July 1st
#spiritualretreatsinAustralia2018 #spiritualretreatBryonBay #retreatsaustralia#healingretreatsaustralia #learnhawaiianhealingaustralia #coursesforhealers #wheretolearnabouthealing
789 The Pocket Road,
The Pocket NSW 2483
30 minutes from Byron Bay
40 minutes from Gold Coast Airport
Dates: 3 November - 12 November 2018
Limited Spaces Available
To secure your space click on the BOOK NOW button below.